A few weeks ago, I was watching HRH Collection’s YouTube video where she talked about her 2015 agenda and how difficult it is to find cute inserts. I completely understood her frustration because I used to print my own calendars and planners to fit my own needs. I felt her pain and thought she would enjoy some personalized inserts using photos from her Instagram.
Follow the directions below to create your own insert and adjust the size to fit any agenda.
- Using MS Publisher, create a box the size of the insert. This insert was for an A5 agenda (5.8 x 8.3 inches).
- Create gray lines for the notes. Leave space on the left and right margins, with more space on the left to account for the holes. Also leave a space in one of the corners for an image.
- Insert image into document. Re-size image and move to corner. This image was 2 x 2 inches.
- Repeat with more images.
- Print inserts on 30 lb. laser paper, which has a nice gloss finish.
- Cut out inserts.
- Round off corners with a corner punch.
- To finish, use either a single hole punch or something like this. Since I knew she had a hole punch, I sent the inserts as-is.
So there you have it, agenda inserts using your own images. You could also make your own weekly pages, monthly pages, budget sheets, to-do lists, etc. The options are endless!
Have a great weekend!