Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite days of the year. Everywhere you turn, all you see are flowers, hearts, and happy faces. I’m lucky enough to have a wonderful husband who makes everyday feel like Valentine’s Day, but it’s not a day just for couples. Flowers seem to always bring a smile to a person’s face so I prepared some Vday goodies for my coworkers.
- Polymer clay
- Small heart cookie cutters
- Baker’s twine or ribbon
- Letter stamps
- Mason jars
- Roll out polymer clay.
- Punch out hearts using cookie cutters.
- Punch out a small hole at top to attach string.
- Using a toothpick, make small dots along the edges.
- Using alphabet stamps, stamp the person’s initial.
- Bake polymer clay according to directions.
- After the polymer clay has cooled, use baker’s twine or ribbon to attach the hearts to mason jars. These mason jars are 1.5 pint size.
- Fill up the mason jars with flowers and water.
I loooove tulips.
Personalizing each heart makes it a little more special.
One for Laura, Liz, Rebecca, Michelle, and Veronica.
Happy ♥ Day everyone!