April’s Birchbox has arrived! To celebrate Earth Month, all the samples are earth-friendly and even the materials inside the box, including the tissue and cards, are recyclable. If you’re interested in past samples, check out last month’s Birchbox.
Let’s get started!
Each box is individually hand packed. =)
A little note from the Birchbox team about this month’s box.
On the back is the list of samples, along with full-size prices and short product descriptions.
1) LIV GRN, Natural Eau de Parfum: Made from biodegradable and sustainable ingredients, the scent is bright, grassy and laced with orange and neroil.
- This scent is AMAZING! So delicate and fresh. I rarely wear perfume, but this will be my first full-size Birchbox purchase. =)
2) Suki, Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser: This two-in-one turns into a zesty lather as soon as you add water and remedies dull skin and clogged pores with raw skin, rice flour, and organic lemongrass.
- I was quite impressed with the size of this sample. The cleanser starts off as a coarse scrub but once you add water, the beads soften and turn into a foamy texture. The fresh lemon scent definitely gives you a pick-me-up in the morning.
3) Weleda, Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion: A silky lotion that adds major hydration without feeling heavy. Organic rosehip oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A and E, which work to soften and protect skin.
- The scent is pretty strong, so steer clear of this if you don’t like rose. However, the scent doesn’t linger after it’s applied to the face.
4) Zoya, Nail Polish in Dove: Zoya polishes are formulated without harmful toxic chemicals. These polishes stay on nails noticeably longer than many other lacquers.
EXTRA: Zhena Gypsy Tea, Italian Chamomile: This caffeine-free herbal tea is zen in a cup. Chamomile is combined with organic hibiscus, lemon, and vanilla for a smooth, calming blend.
EXTRA: Bloomin’s Handmade Seed Paper: Each sheet is handcrafted from 100% recycled, post-consumer paper and embedded with wildflower seeds. We print this seed paper with natural biodegradable inks that will not compromise the seed’s ability to grow.
- What??! I can’t wait for my little wildflower to bloom!
What a great concept! My wheels are spinning with ideas. =)