I never get tired of baby showers. Everything blue and pink is just so cute. When it came time for an office baby shower, my coworker had a great idea for a diaper cake.
- Roll each diaper (70-100 depending on how big you want the diaper cake) and secure with a rubber band.
- Find a base to set your cake on. We cut out a large circle from a cardboard box and covered it with colored cardstock.
- Using a wooden dowel or an empty roll of wrapping paper as the middle support, start placing the diapers in a circle. Once you get the desired size of the bottom tier, use ribbon to hold the diapers together.
- Repeat for second, third, and fourth tier.
- Insert baby items around the cake to add a topper.