A couple of years ago, my mom made this quesadilla for me and it was so yummy, we practically ate it all summer. I completely forgot about it until she made it over the weekend so I thought I’d share it with you all.
- Lightly spread butter on a flour tortilla.
- On medium heat, place the tortilla butter side down in a skillet.
- Add cheese of your choice (I used cheddar).
- Add your favorite chili.
- Add some chicken (marinated with a little taco seasoning). These pieces of chicken are too big so I would definitely cut them smaller.
- Add sweet corn and more cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half. Cook until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is lightly browned and crisp.
Looks like a lot of the ingredients tried to escape. =) As you can see, I make the quesadilla pretty thick, but make yours as thin or as thick as you’d like. To make it even better, add some sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.
Mel doesn’t like quesadillas, but he really liked this one so it’s a winner in my book! He even asked for seconds. =) Enjoy!!