It’s my favorite day of the year…..LOVE DAY!!!! If Mel liked sweets, I’d make him cupcakes everyday. Unfortunately, he doesn’t but I still wanted to make cupcakes to brighten someone’s day so I made these little treats for my coworkers.
To make decorations:
- Place colored chocolate chips (Michaels) into a zip lock bag.
- Place in the microwave and heat in 10 second intervals until all the chocolate has melted. Do not overheat!
- Clip one corner of the zip lock bag and pipe design onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Set aside for a few minutes until chocolate hardens.
- Peel chocolate design off wax paper and place on frosting. Be very careful…it’s very delicate.
Happy Love Day everyone! Enjoy it with anyone you hold dear to your heart, whether it’s your significant other, best friend, mom, dad, grandma, or pet. Besides Mel, I’d want my cutie pie Malia as my valentine. ♥