Mel and I are so fortunate to have such amazing family and friends in our lives. Whether they attended our wedding, sent a thoughtful message, or helped with our special day, so many people wished us well and a little thank you card was the very least we could do.
- Design and print cards on 100 lb. cardstock.
- Draw, color, scan, and print clipart.
Mel wasn’t too happy and asked, “Why are my arms so skinny? Where are my muscles??” Haha OOPS!! Gosh, can’t believe I forgot to draw those in…would’ve been super cute! =)
- Punch out holes with a square paper punch (www.createforless.com).
- Attached a piece of Scotch double-sided foam mounting tape (Michaels) to the back of each clipart and attach to card.
- Leave the card as is, or round the corners with a corner paper punch (Michaels).
Our AMAZING photographer, Kelly Chau Photography, posted some wedding photos on her website. Instead of trying to choose one or two photos to print and send to family and friends who couldn’t make it to the wedding, we attached a small note with the website so they could see highlights of the day.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
Annie ♥ Mel