Over the course of our engagement, I changed my mind about the wedding favors at least 10 times. Every time I saw another cute idea on the internet, I wanted to do it but when I came across these on Etsy, I thought they would be easy to make and super cute.
- 1 inch x 3 inch clear glass vials and corks (www.specialtybottle.com)
- Strike Anywhere Matches (Orchard Supply Hardware)
- Cardstock to print tags
- Fill each vial with matches.
- We used about 20 matches for each.
- Secure each vial with a cork.
- Print out tags on cardstock.
- Punch out holes with a small circle punch (Michaels).
- Call your friends and have a craft night. Thanks girls!! =)
- Use a piece of string to attach a tag around each vial.
To prevent the place cards from flying away (our wedding was outdoors), the favors sat in each place card. Click here to view the place cards.