Another month, another Birchbox. =)
When I opened the box, I was immediately satisfied to see the AHAVA hand cream. I absolutely love their products!
1) Stila Eyeshadow, Mahogany: An easy-to-blend shadow with a velvety texture. Apply it dry for a wash of color, or add a little water to turn it into a liner.
- I wasn’t too excited when I first saw the color because I don’t wear browns very much. However, for the last couple of days I’ve been using this to rim the bottom lash line and I really like it. It’s not as harsh as black so it’s a great alternative. Also, this is a full size product ($18 retail) so it’s well worth your $10 this month. =)
2) Bulgari, Mon Jasmin Noir: Italian fragrance has waves of ripe fruit with a base of heady jasmine.
- This smells a little old lady-ish to me. My mom will like it. =)
3) Archipelago, Pomegranate Soap: A triple-milled, ultra-smooth soap loaded with antioxidant-rich white tea and pomegranate.
- I like this soap because it doesn’t lather TOO much. It’s very creamy and the pomegranate scent is lovely.
4) AHAVA, Mineral Hand Cream: This satiny cream is rich without being heavy, and sinks into skin for major therapeutic benefits.
- The product description is dead on! Mel and I have fallen in love with AHAVA products. The hand cream, foot cream, body lotion, eye makeup remover, and even the sunscreen. Mel uses the sunscreen when he plays golf and it feels very lightweight, as if he’s just wearing moisturizer instead of a thick sunscreen.
EXTRA: Tiny Prints, Greeting Card: Tiny Prints lets you customize all their adorable greeting cards, from birthday wishes to thank you cards.
- When searching for wedding invitation ideas, I came across this company and thought their cards were really cute so it was a pleasant surprise to see it in my Birchbox this month. =)
Until next month….. =)