One of my good friends is a natural beauty and barely needs any makeup. However, she wanted to venture out and experiment with eyeshadow–it’s always fun to turn it up a notch. =) I was super excited and thought she could use a little starter kit.
The box was from a Bare Escentuals kit and I thought it was cute, sturdy, and a good way to store some of her makeup.
Drugstore products are great for experimenting because they’re affordable and come in a variety of colors.
MAC pigments and Bare Escentuals eyeshadows are so large, I have no idea how anyone ever uses it all! I chose a couple of my favorite colors and included them in the kit. Small plastic jars (bead section at Michaels) with circle labels (Staples) work perfectly.
1. e.l.f. Studio Eyeshadow Brush
2. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner
3. Studio Tools Medium Shadow Brush
4. L’Oreal Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara
5. Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow Quad in Charcoal Smokes
6. Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow Quad in Velvet Smokes
7. Essence of Beauty Dome Eyeshadow Brush
8. Essence of Beauty Crease Brush Duo
9. Revlon CustomEyes Shadow & Liner in Rich Temptations
10. Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow Quad in Amethyst Smokes
11. Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow Quad in Plum Smokes
12. MAC Pigment in Circa Plum
13. Bare Escentuals eyeshadow in Au Natural
I hope she’s having fun with her new products. =)