If you’re a beauty junkie like me, you should definitely subscribe to Birchbox. For $10 a month, you receive a cute box containing 4-5 deluxe samples of luxury brands. Samples include skincare, makeup, fragrance, body, and hair products. It’s a great way to try out new products that you normally wouldn’t buy yourself. If there’s a sample you don’t like, pass it along to your friend who might love it!
This month’s Birchbox didn’t include a makeup product so I’m hoping next month will. =)
I now look forward to receiving this cute pink box in the mail every month!
When you open the box, there’s a letter from the Birchbox Team.
On the back is a list of the samples, full-size prices, and short product descriptions.
I’m a sucker for packaging and they sealed the deal with me. I love a company that takes a little extra time on their presentation.
1) Befine, Night Cream: Upgrade your nighttime routine with this lush cream—cocoa spurs circulation, white rice bran keeps skin supple and healthy.
- I thought this would be thick since it’s a cream, but the consistency is similar to a regular moisturizer. My skin is very sensitive so I’m always cautious of what I put on my face. I tested a small amount on my cheek and I’m ok so far. =)
2) Marvis, Classic Mint Toothpaste: Imported from Italy, this is the most luxurious toothpaste you’ll ever try—the crisp mint flavor lingers all day to keep your breath sweet.
- I threw it into my travel bag and I’ll try it on my next trip. Would have much rather gotten a makeup product.
3) Pangea Organics, Lip Balm: Made with organic essentials oils, beeswax, and vitamins, this uncommonly moisturizing lip balm soothes even the driest pout.
- This lip balm is actually full-size ($12) and I’m really liking it so far. It’s very moisturizing and I LOVE the grapefruit/orange scent every time I apply it! As you can see, it’s quite larger than a ChapStick so it’s a good amount of product. Although nothing will ever replace my beloved strawberry ChapStick, I would consider purchasing this lip balm as a back-up. =)
4) Pomega5, Daily Revitalizing Concentrate: Apply this pomegranate oil-packed treatment morning and night for smoother, brighter, healthier skin.
- I’m really excited to try this because the pomegranate oil is suppose to help with my dry skin and the redness.
Birchbox Treat, Brow Brush: Use this brush to comb your arches into place—you’ll be amazed at the difference it makes.
- This is now in my travel bag to tame those pesky little brow hairs.
EXTRA: Pangea Organics, Egyptian Geranium Scrub with Adzuki Bean and Cranberry: Gently exfoliates, cleanses, detoxifies and regenerates skin cells.
- This is an extra product so the sample is not as large.
If you decide to sign up, feel free to give me your email address so I can send you a referral link. =)