I think wine charms are such a cute idea. I wanted to put my drawing skills (very limited drawing skills) to the test and make some paper wine charms.
The only problem is durability. Since they are made of paper, they will get ruined if any wine spills. I think I’ll try laminating them next time.
- Draw images on sturdy art paper (Michaels).
- Using a round craft puncher (Michaels), punch out each image. I used a 3/4 inch punch.
- Using a small hole punch (Michaels), punch a hole in each circle. I used a 1/8 inch punch.
- Feed round charm onto a silver earring loop (Michaels).
- Aluminum container (Michaels) keeps all of the charms together and is placed in the cupboard next to the wine glasses.