In college, I joined a sorority and it seemed like every occasion called for a felt pillow. I didn’t mind because I loved crafts! So when I needed a case for my iTouch, I busted out some felt and my trusty hot glue gun. Still no sewing machine in sight, I had to sew it by hand. Luckily it was small.
- Measure iTouch and add 1/4 inch around all four sides. For an iPhone, 1/2 inch may be better since it’s thicker.
- Trace three pieces onto felt and cut.
- Take one of the felt pieces and cut off the top 1/3 section (this is the small green piece that will hold your earphones).
- Place all pieces on top of each other and sew along the left, bottom, and right sides. NOTE: Skip a few stitches on the bottom near the earphone plug.
- Cut random felt circles and hot glue onto case.