I love baby showers. I can’t wait to be a mom one day but in the meantime, surrounding myself with cute babies is just as good. My best friend gave birth to her second son back in 2009.
At the baby shower, paper mobiles hung over the food table and were then used in the nursery afterwards.
- Cut colored card stock into different sized circles; punch small holes in each circle.
- Hang paper circles at different lengths from wooden embroidery circle (Michaels) with white thread.
For the party favors, building blocks made from paper boxes were filled with Hershey Kisses and displayed on the food table.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach foam bath letters (baby section of Walmart) to white favor boxes (Michaels).
- Print round 3/4″ diameter Avery labels (Staples) on home printer and attach to the bottom of Hershey Kisses. I printed each family member’s name and it became a family in a box.
- Design label for outside box (cute pregnant lady clipart found online). Print on Avery address label and seal each box.
For one of the activities, the party guests decorated bibs with puff paint (Michaels). The terry cloth bibs (Babies “R” Us) worked perfectly.